Monday, June 18, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects

From my Spring VoxBox from Influenster, I got the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in the design "360 laced Up".  The instruction were easy to follow and there was no mess at all. When I was done it took me about 10 minutes for start to finish. There was no drying time (but only if you want to add top coat but it's not necessary).

When i was done my husband was amazed how quick I was finished with my nails and he loved the design! I got lots of complements about them and they last me from 8 days before they started showing wear. After which I just added some quick drying top coat for added protection. I just love how quick and convenient they are to apply and the staying power is awesome. When it comes time to remove them all it takes is regular nail polish remover and a cotton balls. They have up to 40 styles, so I'm definitely going to get a few more to keep. Here's a pic of how they look on my nails.


You can get them from any drug store and they're sold for around $9.99 each, well worth the money for quick and easy salon styled nails.

No comments:


Pullip doll
Powered By Blogger

Dress up

Dress up
Christmas 2010

Box robot

Box robot
box robot.
http://lexuspark.tumblr.com/