Monday, June 18, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Lately I've been so into scents and smelling extra girly. I've been recently given a Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance mist Spray to try out, complimentary for testing and reviewing from the Spring Voxbox from Influenster. 


It's called Japanese Cherry Blossom and sold only at Bath and Body Works stores or their online store. It's sold for around $14.00 and comes in 20 different scents. 


I got a full size bottle and let me tell you, it has one of the most clean fresh scents I have smelled in a while. The nice crisp scent of the Cherry blossom is a nice complement to any mild scented lotion. It's good body spray is good for those hot weather months when you want to smell good but not too over powering. I love it cause then I don't get chased be bees! It's also good as a after bath or shower spray, whether it be morning or night. This Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray is a definite re-buy for me and will always be in my collection of body sprays. 


Check them out! http://www.bathandbodyworks.com


No comments:


Pullip doll
Powered By Blogger

Dress up

Dress up
Christmas 2010

Box robot

Box robot
box robot.
http://lexuspark.tumblr.com/