Monday, March 10, 2008

Parents become kids when they get older!

I'm the product of a couple that had a child at the end of their reproductive cycles. I have other silbings, but they're all old enough to be my parents. Now that my parents (who people at times mistake for my grandparents) are acting like a couple of "Big Babies", they want to be serviced hand and feet like some kind of luxyure hotel. I know the saying in my country, that you are to care for your elders, but they are becoming such a strain right now. It makes me what to scream... I know, I know... You problemly think that all of us can help out; seeing that there is more than one of us, but here's the thing, we all have jobs that demand almost all our time. Leaving little time for the "Big Babies" at home. It's like they're not trying to understand our perdicrument. We can't be there for them all the time. I thought about sending them to and Old Age Home, but they wouldn't treat them with the right care. Especailly after hearing all those bad things about Homes for the Aged.

I want to give them the attention they need, it's just that I have a life to. I think and know that they themselves could have had a life that was more carefree. It's just bad planning on their part. Now they want us to pick up the slack. I'm tell you... It's so important to have a good life long plan. I think that this is going to be the last year I spend living with the "Big Babies". Because if I don't, I won't see what kind of life I'll have on my own.

by alex

No comments:


Pullip doll
Powered By Blogger

Dress up

Dress up
Christmas 2010

Box robot

Box robot
box robot.
http://lexuspark.tumblr.com/